McDonald’s Australia Strategic SWOT Analysis
McDonald’s Australia Limited is engaged in the operation and franchising of Mc Donald’s restaurants. Its restaurants offer Deli Choices, including Bacon And Egg, Chicken Caesar, Chicken Tandoori, Italian Supreme, Mustard Beef; salads comprising Garden Mixed Salad, Roast Chicken Salad, Orange and Poppyseed Muffin, Apple and Blueberry Muffin, Lean Beef Burger; cereals and fruit, including green apple and red apple; breakfast, including Bacon and Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin, Sausage and Egg McMuffin, Big Breakfast, and English Muffin; burgers comprising Junior Burger, Cheeseburger, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, McOz, Big Mac, McChicken, and Filet-O-Fish; fries and nuggets, including French fries and McNuggets; desserts, such as Apple Pie, Sultanas, cookies, and flakes; drinks comprising Coca Cola and Diet Coke; and condiments including portions. The company operates as a subsidiary of McDonald’s Corp. The company is headquartered in Thornleigh, Australia.
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy ’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with ’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 – About the Company 4
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Key Facts 4
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Key Employees 5
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Key Employee Biographies 6
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Major Products and Services 7
McDonald’s Australia Limited – History 8
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Business Description 10
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Corporate Strategy 11
McDonald’s Australia Limited – SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis – Overview 12
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Strengths 12
Strength – Customer Centric 12
Strength – Strong Product Portfolio 12
Strength – Strong Operating History 12
Strength – Backing of McDonald’s Corporation 12
Strength – Strong Focus on Supplier’s Quality 13
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Weaknesses 13
Weakness – Litigation 13
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Opportunities 13
Opportunity – Change in Trends 13
Opportunity – New Innovator Potato 13
Opportunity – Growing Australian Restaurant Industry 14
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Threats 14
Threat – Intense Competition 14
Threat – Rising Manpower Cost 14
Threat – Government Regulations 14
Threat – Changing Consumer Preferences 14
Threat – Outbreak of Food-borne Illnesses 15
McDonald’s Australia Limited – Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
Contact Us 17
List of Tables
McDonald’s Australia Limited, Key Facts 4
McDonald’s Australia Limited, Key Employees 5
McDonald’s Australia Limited, Key Employee Biographies 6
McDonald’s Australia Limited, Major Products and Services 7
McDonald’s Australia Limited, History 8
McDonald’s Australia Limited, Key Competitors 16